Backyard Pool Safety Tips You Must KnowUncategorized
Do you have a backyard pool or are you considering having one installed? Installing a pool can be one of the best decisions you will make. Installing a pool can also become one of the worst decisions you will make if you don't take the right safety precautions. Want to enjoy your pool and stay safe in the process? Here are a few pool safety tips.
Pool Safety Tips
1. Get a cover for your pool. If you have a high-quality cover over your pool the chance of any person or animal falling in and drowning is greatly reduced. Besides that, a cover will also help keep your pool clean, which is a huge bonus.
2. Don't let children play in or near the pool unattended.
3. If you have pets, don't leave them in your backyard for an extended period of time. If you are cleaning your home or backyard and want to let your pets run free, that's fine. But if you are going to be away or inside for an extended period of time, don't give your pets the opportunity to fall in.
4. Install ladders, stairs, or a shallow end in your pool. If someone or something falls in your pool, there needs to be a number of easy ways for them to escape.
5. If you want to drink alcohol by the pool, make sure there is at least one sober adult around at all times.