Do We Have to Replace Our Dated Pool?Uncategorized
If you have a pool that is dated or has been damaged in some way, you do not have to spend thousands of dollars to replace it completely. You can save a lot of money by choosing to restore your pool instead. There are a lot of things that you can do to restore your pool, depending on what you need to repair and what you want to improve. If you have good work done, you can use the great foundation you already have to make your pool look completely new without the same investment of time and money.
You can choose to do the following:
- Get a new finish for the entire pool, or add tiling around the waterline of the pool.
- Repair or replace the patio around the pool to make it more comfortable and attractive.
- Replace/repair the equipment in your pool, including the filters and the heater.
- Upgrade the lighting in and around your pool.
- Clean the lighting in your pool to help it work better and replace the bulbs if the lighting does not need to be replaced.
- Add a hot tub or a waterfall (or any other features) to the pool.
- Reconfigure the steps or stairs in your pool to improve the accessibility into the pool.
- Add a sun shelf to the pool.